Membership Recruitment Committee - Member
Recruit a diverse international constituency of engaged members.
- Ensure that global membership growth remains a high priority and is integrated into other IADD activities and endeavors
- Identify measurable recruitment goals and objectives
- Identify marketing efforts to increase IADD membership
- Oversee ongoing development and expansion of the prospect member database, creation of non-member surveys and evaluations, representation at trade shows & membership-related content in The Cutting Edge and on the website
- Recommend recognition of chapters or individuals who contribute to the increase of association membership
Ideal Experience Needed
- Someone with sales, marketing or customer service experience.
- Willingness to speak with prospective members and promote the benefits of IADD.
Small project (up to 2hrs./mo.)
- Meet prospective members and expand your personal network.
- Be an active voice for all things membership within the IADD.