Update Your Preferences
Choose the communications you receive from IADD—it's easy!
IADD's new website has a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve you.In order to get the most out of your experience, follow these four steps:
Step 1: Create a new login if you haven't already.
IADD's new website has a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve you. Your previous username and password will not work on the new website. You will need to create a new login.
To create your login:
- Follow this link.
- Enter your email address and follow the prompts.
- If the email entered is connected to your profile, you'll be prompted to set your new password.
- If we do not have the email on file in our new system, you'll be prompted to create a new account.
Step 2: Visit your Member Compass.
- View/pay invoices
- See your payment history
- See events that you are registered for
- Update your Directory profile—remember to add your photo!
- and update your email preferences!
Step 3: Select Profile from the left column.
Step 4: Remember to click the Save button!
That's it! Your preferences are now set.
Ready to join as a member?
Great! We look forward to welcoming you to the IADD. To get started:
- Click here and follow the instructions for your appropriate member type. This will prompt you to create your login and complete the membership application.
Even without joining, you can still create an account and have a Member Compass, but members see more!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.