Membership Engagement Committee
Engage and retain a diverse international constituency of engaged members.
- Ensure that global membership satisfaction remains a high priority and is integrated into other IADD activities and endeavors
- Identify measurable engagement and retention goals and objectives
- Identify marketing efforts to engage existing IADD members
- Oversee ongoing development and expansion of the member database, creation of member surveys and evaluations and membership related content in The Cutting Edge and on the website
- Develop various programs to support membership retention and engagement such as a member appreciation process, an updated welcome package, an exit interview process, etc.